Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facebook

Okay, so my BFF, Lisa and my SIL, Beth, both suggested I should go on to face book and create an account so I can reconnect with all these people I went to HS and even grade school with. My first thought was it was crazy and to difficult to navigate. Well, I finally created a face book account yesterday and already have 18 friends from long ago and even some family on there (Dave and Jess, and Beth of course). It is surreal that in this day and age you can reach out and "find" all the people you grow up with. You can include people you wish to chat with and can "ignore" those you don't remember or choose not to "remember". I am now a member of Spring Bluff Elementary School Alumni and Lakehurst Mall Fun. CRAZY!!! I have chatted with people I never thought would "remember" me. I have a few more people I think I will invite to be my friend if they don't invite me first. Yes, I have ignored some people, also. At first I thought this was rude, but realized (with guidance) that if I don't remember them or we weren't friends/acquaintances in the first place, why should we be now over the Internet.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

you're hilarious, i love ya!