Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dumb computer




Dumb computer! Yes, I am talking about my computer. John got an iPod for his birthday and we cannot download iTunes because my version of Windows XP is not the most current. I guess that has to do with the fact that it is about 5 years old. I don't really use it other than to check e-mails and go on-line to shop occassionally, so I cannot justify a new one at this point. The kids are starting to use it more for homework, but it works just fine for what they need it for. So, off to my mom's house tomorrow so he can get some tunes in his iPod. She has Windows Vista. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to John!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, I agree. I have a dumb OLD computer, too. Happy Birthday to John! We thought of you yesterday and Kaitlyn said "happy burtday Karli's daddy!" We like his Bears football cake, too.

Kim said...

Cake from Jewel! It was very yummy, too. I fixed my computer thanks to my younger, more computer savvy brother. I wasn't downloading my updates very frequently. OOPS!