Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 36th birthday, WOW! When we asked Karli how old I was she said, "3". Try 12x that number. I got gift cards to Old Navy, Borders and a Whitman's Sampler. Oh, and a cake from Deerfield's Bakery ... my favorite bakery. Usually we do Oliver's which is my second favorite along with Lovin' Ovens. I am all about the frosting; the richer, the better is my motto. Thank you John and kids for all the great gifts.

Today is also one of my favorite young girl's birthday ... HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY, KELLY! The boys will be celebrating with her today at the HSM3 movie. Karli insists she is old enough to sit through the 2 hr movie -- NOT. We will instead wait out the time at my parents' house.

Well, off to enjoy the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Kim, thank you for the birthday wishes. I like sharing my birthday with you, too!

Lisa said...

That first comment was actually from Kelly! She was so excited when I showed her your post about her on your blog!

Kim said...

I like sharing my birthday with you too, Kelly!