Thursday, November 13, 2008

What are brothers good for?

Well, first of all, they are good for helping you download tunes to iPods. Then they tell you to process updates to your computer so you can get on the iTunes website and become extremely frustrated at the process of dowloading tunes again. Thanks for your help, Dave!

Brothers are also good for supplying you with nieces, only, in my case. I am reminded of what joy nieces can be every morning and afternoon when I see Sarah at the daycare our kids attend. Sarah always greets us with smiles and pointing to show us she recognizes us. She tries to say Karli and it comes out "genghi". Lately she thinks I have to pick her up, so I can then bend over and pretend Karli is holding her, as she wraps her arms around Karli's neck while I hold her bottom end. Silly Sarah!

Catalina, on the other hand, is a skeptical one, like her father. I am sure I will need her help on the computer some day, too, so I better succeed at getting her to like me in the future. Maybe money will help?! Hopefully she will like her Christmas gifts so well that she'll stop giving me the look of disapproval.

No comments: